Oral Presentation Guidelines
– Contributed talks are scheduled for 15 minutes, including questions. Please do leave some time for discussion. A laptop will be provided.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
– Posters should be no larger than 36 in. (91 cm) wide by 48 in. (122 cm) high. Please mount your posters first thing on Monday morning prior to the opening remarks. Posters will be displayed for the entirety of the Workshop.
Abstract Submission is Now Closed
We are pleased to issue a call for abstracts for presentation at the upcoming 6th International Workshop on Piezoelectric MEMS to be held January 15-16, 2018 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Orlando, Florida.
Potential session topics include:
- Deposition of Materials – AlN
- Integration challenges of ferroelectrics devices
- Modeling and Simulation
- Device Technologies I (AlN)
- Device Technologies II (PZT)
Presentation types accepted:
- Invited by technical lead
Abstracts must be entered into the Word doc form provided below.Abstract Template
Abstract Submission for Full Consideration: November 15, 2017
Notification of Abstract Acceptance: to be announced